Sending SMS via CFD using Web Service REST

Jan_Otto

Bronze Partner
Joined
Sep 11, 2023
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
I need to send a SMS to a incoming mobile number when a call is forwarded to the CFD via a Digital Receptionist. At this stage I'm just testing the API connection with my provider. I have been able to successfully send a SMS using the following PS Script:

$apiKey = "xxxxxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxx"

$body = @{
sender = "SenderName"
destination = "61412345678"
message = "Hello, this is a test message."
} | ConvertTo-Json

$headers = @{
"Authorization" = "Token $apiKey"
"Accept" = "application/json"
}

$response = Invoke-RestMethod `
-Uri "https://sms.breezeconnect.com.au/api/send" `
-Method Post `
-Headers $headers `
-ContentType "application/json" `
-Body $body

$response

I have not been able to convert it to the config required by CFD:

1790663011088.png

Can someone please advise what the Content string should look like
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,141
Messages
590,932
Members
165,157
Latest member
distrimed