- Joined
- Jun 12, 2020
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 1
Hello,
Is there a way to use a Call Flow to send an SMS when a call is received on a line?
The SMS would be a prewritten text with some infos about the caller added.
The PBX's trunk is already configured to receive and send SMS so I would like to stay within the 3CX.
I haven't seen a specific tool about that within CFD.
Has someone managed to do it?
Thank you
Is there a way to use a Call Flow to send an SMS when a call is received on a line?
The SMS would be a prewritten text with some infos about the caller added.
The PBX's trunk is already configured to receive and send SMS so I would like to stay within the 3CX.
I haven't seen a specific tool about that within CFD.
Has someone managed to do it?
Thank you