Set status for a user to DND during office hours and available during closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbpunisher

Bronze Partner
Joined
Jan 11, 2020
Messages
23
Reaction score
10
I have a customer (owner) at a heating and AC business. He wants to keep his phone on DND during the day and let the office receive all the calls. But after hours he wants his phone to automatically switch to available for emergency customer calls after hours. I see where there is a "switch status to available" but when I try to set the office hours of 5pm to 8am as the office hours is says "stop time is before the start time". Is there any other way to accomplish this? Oh he's on hosted SMB 10. 18 Updated 9
 
Try this option below:

1706784510314.png
 
Thank you very much. I think I got it now. This is what I have. Would you concur? schedule.JPG
 
This is correct. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us