- Joined
- Dec 27, 2021
- Messages
- 38
- Reaction score
- 12
We are currently running 3CX in combination with Yealink T46 ip phones. When there is a call on another extension, I can pick it up when pressing that person’s BLF key. The yealink phone only shows the pickup code (*20* in my case). This happens with internal calls, as well as external calls.
When I look at my (local) phone history, it shows the other extension's name (from which I picked up the call) but not the phone number or internal extensions name from which the call originated. In order for me to check the actual number, I currently have to walk over to the other extension and look in their phone history.
When using the desktop app (when clicking on a BLF button) the call gets diverted, not directly picked up, this method does not come with the problems described above.
I’ve tried fixing this by testing user rights Yealink settings, but with no luck.
When I look at my (local) phone history, it shows the other extension's name (from which I picked up the call) but not the phone number or internal extensions name from which the call originated. In order for me to check the actual number, I currently have to walk over to the other extension and look in their phone history.
When using the desktop app (when clicking on a BLF button) the call gets diverted, not directly picked up, this method does not come with the problems described above.
I’ve tried fixing this by testing user rights Yealink settings, but with no luck.
