- Joined
- Jan 15, 2021
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello,
today I setup a new SMB for a customer and I noticed that only the four 3CX tested SIP trunk Providers are left to choose. When I set one up about 2 weeks ago, there were also the VoIP Provider tested ones still available.
We normally work with easybell as it has a very strong price/performance ratio. Since I could not find any announcement or something about removal of the SIP Trunks provider, is this by mistake or are you now forced to use one of the 4?
The one I setup before still has easybell.pv.xml selected under information in the Trunks&Chat but also on this system I cannot choose anyother provider when adding a new SIP trunk:

Would it be an option to just change the registrar/server? I suspect issues because normally there is more to a SIP trunk than just the registrar. I will test and report if it works.
I saw a post where someone asked why there was no generic template. It is because the SMB version should be as easy to setup as it can be, but the VoIP Providers removed worked very well and did not need any more work than the 4 remaining.
Best regards
Marco
today I setup a new SMB for a customer and I noticed that only the four 3CX tested SIP trunk Providers are left to choose. When I set one up about 2 weeks ago, there were also the VoIP Provider tested ones still available.
We normally work with easybell as it has a very strong price/performance ratio. Since I could not find any announcement or something about removal of the SIP Trunks provider, is this by mistake or are you now forced to use one of the 4?
The one I setup before still has easybell.pv.xml selected under information in the Trunks&Chat but also on this system I cannot choose anyother provider when adding a new SIP trunk:

Would it be an option to just change the registrar/server? I suspect issues because normally there is more to a SIP trunk than just the registrar. I will test and report if it works.
I saw a post where someone asked why there was no generic template. It is because the SMB version should be as easy to setup as it can be, but the VoIP Providers removed worked very well and did not need any more work than the 4 remaining.
Best regards
Marco