Snom D735 phones keep randomly trying to update firmware despite being on the latest version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stulander

Customer
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Messages
22
Reaction score
3
Title, D735 phones are on firmware 10.1.84.15 but occasionally keep trying to download a firmware update file. Where can I disable this behaviour? Is this on the phone or through 3CX? 3CX automatic updates are disabled.

Thanks
 
Check whether your network has DHCP Option 66, you might have to disable it.
 
Check whether your network has DHCP Option 66, you might have to disable it.
D'oh!!
I set that the other day and completely forgot about it. Thanks. Problem solved!
 
  • Love
Reactions: JohnS_3CX
Oh. That hasn't fixed it. Some phones keep randomly trying to do a firmware update, even after a reboot. I'll see if there's anything obvious in the phone config.
 
Are any of the phones setup in SRAPS? At times we will use SRAPS to push firmware updates and remove once ready to deploy.
 
Nope never used SRAPS.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,962
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe