Sole SMB administrator locked out – no password reset emails

Sebastiano

SMB User
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I am the sole administrator of a 3CX-hosted SMB system with 7 extensions.

My usual administrator credentials are rejected, and password-reset emails are not received. My previously configured mobile app now shows “No active profile”. Calls to my extension reach voicemail.

After repeated unsuccessful login attempts, my IP was blacklisted. I have stopped trying. The access and mobile profile issues occurred before this IP block.

I can still access my 3CX customer account, where the affected system is listed. The customer-account email differs from my PBX login email.

The support assistants direct me to Customer Service for ownership verification, but that route sends me back to AI assistance. I understand that sensitive account verification cannot be performed publicly.

Could a staff member please direct me to a working private channel for ownership verification and recovery of the sole administrator account?

I have checked my telephone provider’s call records and found no unusual traffic. No PBX configuration changes, restarts or backup restores have been performed. Please preserve any available logs of recent account changes.

Thank you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,141
Messages
590,936
Members
165,158
Latest member
ascheney74