- Joined
- Aug 6, 2020
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi, we have been using the live chat for some time now, but since the big update we have had some problems. These are getting less from update to update, but I still get two error messages.
The first one: When I as a customer want to close the chat window (click on x), I get an "unable to set status - try again" message. The chat ends in the backend, but window doesn't close.
The second error is: If I click as an agent on "Join Chat" I get an error message "Auf www.gharieni.de wird folgendes angezeigt 'False' ". And the chat will not start. I have to reload the page and then it works. I have to reload the page for every new chat. Thats very confusing.
Can you help?
The first one: When I as a customer want to close the chat window (click on x), I get an "unable to set status - try again" message. The chat ends in the backend, but window doesn't close.
The second error is: If I click as an agent on "Join Chat" I get an error message "Auf www.gharieni.de wird folgendes angezeigt 'False' ". And the chat will not start. I have to reload the page and then it works. I have to reload the page for every new chat. Thats very confusing.
Can you help?