• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Strange issue Call Drop every 32 sec - please suggest WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, sorry, just did not realized what was the question initially.
Ok I will install WireShark and reproduce the issue and send you the captures. Just have to figure out how this works :)
Will update you soon.

I had a similar issue on not being able to make external calls,

Mine was a router firmware issue.

I did a google search for Netgear router dropped calls 20 seconds and thats how i solved it, I had to downgrade my firmare, but my system now works fine

Jody

Confirmed. It was a router issue. Finally everything works. UPnP was not properly handled by the router on server end.

Re: Strange issue Call Drop every 32 sec - please suggest W

Is there any greater explanation for this, I have been able to fix the issue by turning off re-invite. Although it is hinted that this should not have to be the case. Any help would be appreciated. I am using a e4200 on the server side as my router. all ports are forwarded as described......I have updated to the latest firmware. UNPN is turned on and there is no other settings for UNPN to be configured.....

Re: Strange issue Call Drop every 32 sec - please suggest W

The problem is with inactive connections. If you have virtual network card (e.g Open VPN install one) or other mean of unplugged networks connections Disable them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.