• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Support for GRP-2624

Status
Not open for further replies.

vipdorian

New User
Joined
Nov 14, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I bought 26 Grandstream GRP-2624, but see that it is still not supported by 3CX.
Any ETA on this? Should i return the phones?
 

Attachments

  • Capture d’écran, le 2021-11-13 à 19.48.39.png
    Capture d’écran, le 2021-11-13 à 19.48.39.png
    357.7 KB · Views: 5
I don't know exactly why you bought them before checking the list of supported devices... I would return them as there is no date on if/when these will be supported (I would guess so, but with GS we never know.)
 
Hello,

We are looking into the possibility of adding that model later on - but I should make it clear that currently it is not supported.

For now the recommendation is to get one of the supported models from the GRP series, I'm sure you will find something that will be close the the price and features you need.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon