• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Solved Supported ATA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

double6jg

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Feb 4, 2021
Messages
73
Reaction score
9
Can anyone recommend a current model ATA that is compatible at a basic level with 3CX?
I'm looking to re-purpose a oldish Polycom Soundstation Conference phone that works with an analogue to DECT basestation.
 
Thanks but unless I'm missing something there are no ATAs listed there at all - only FXS
 
Scratch that. I didn't look deep enough the HT801 should suffice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnS_3CX
Hi @double6jg

Yes, the HT801 should do fine!

Gateway = FXO (ie. for converting analog providers into SIP)

ATA = FXS (ie. for converting analog endpoints into SIP)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us