It uses email address to associate extensions with O365 users. If the extension does not exists, it will be created.How long did it take for contacts to display? I was able to successfully login and that tests out okay, but none of my contacts have synced yet. Do you know how it verifies which user is which? Name, or email address? My display name on Office 365 is Kyle at Total Tech Team, but my extension name is Kyle Lastname. The email addresses are the same, though. But, no contacts have imported yet!
It uses email address to associate extensions with O365 users. If the extension does not exists, it will be created.
As for contacts, you need to have some in your Outlook "contacts" section, which are private contacts. Then they should appear.
Also, did you configure the App settings and permissions in Office 365 correctly?
I did configure the app settings and permissions correctly, and I get the message saying everything is okay, but still no contacts coming into 3CX.

Here's what I'm getting for the one user I'm trying for (myself):
View attachment 9604
So it looks like the connectivity is working. The email address DOES match my extension, which is set to the default of 000 that got set during the PBXExpress install to my Azure instance. The NAME does not match my extension, however, as mentioned above. Still no contacts when I login to the WebClient or look in contacts elsewhere.
which plan of office 365 do you run, so I can cross check here
Office 365 Enterprise E3
And it still isn't working.
I have Business Essentials here and not working anywhere.
Both plans should work, we'll get in touch with you to check it out.
do you create the App with an user which has in office 365 "Global Administrator" rights?i have the error, that we have syncing fine messagein admin panel, all good - but... it does not show me all of my users from office365how do i find out, if he matches it right with the existing users ? when i say only sync these: i miss round about the half of all users from AD in office365
yes, i did.do you create the App with an user which has in office 365 "Global Administrator" rights?
Founded in 2005, when VoIP was an emerging technology, 3CX has gone on to establish itself as a global leader in business communications.