Testing 3CX -> Salesforce integration from 3CX side

Status
Not open for further replies.

elasticbarman

New User
Joined
Apr 6, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
I've recently been working with our Managed IT Provider on fixing the integration between 3CX & Salesforce in order to log calls made/received in Salesforce. (I am from the Salesforce side)

The integration stopped working before my time, about 6 months ago.

Following the config guide here - everything looks to be set up perfectly but calls aren't being logged. And as far as I can see, Salesforce isn't receiving any data, login attempts, connection requests etc.



Our IT Provider doesn't seem to know too much about it - is there a way that I can get them to test that 3CX is at least trying to send the data to Salesforce?

Or any other troubleshooting steps from the 3CX Side?
 
First, check from the Management Console > Settings > CRM > Test button, that a contact lookup by phone number works. Also, for real calls you should see the contact name taken from Salesforce in the Web Client. This is the first step, because if there is no matched contact, the call will not be logged.

In order to troubleshoot the integration, please enable verbose logs from the 3CX Console > Dashboard > Activity Log > Settings. Then make a test call where you reproduce the issue, and check the 3cxSystemService.log file that you can download from the 3CX Console > Dashboard > Activity Log > Logs button > Instance folder.
 
Thanks, I was able to get in & figure it out from your instructions. The Test button showed that it wasn't authorising and sure enough, once I clicked the Authorise button and logged into Salesforce it was all ok
 
  • Like
Reactions: edossantos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe