- Joined
- Apr 9, 2024
- Messages
- 91
- Reaction score
- 19
Please restore the same functionality as in v18, in which from the Dashboard you used to be able to browse Logs and download just one.
Now, in v20, to get a single log, you have to request a “Support Info” package, wait for it to download and then get your file from an unnecessarily large zip archive. In our system, it takes over 4 minutes to complete the SupportInfo.zip file and it's about 5.5GB in size.
Example: I'm testing a Call Script that is failing. To troubleshoot, I'll make a change in the CFD, build it, then update the script. I'll make a test call and if still failing, I need to review the 3CXCallFlow.log I have to download the SupportInfo.zip which takes several minutes. Then, once I determine what the error is, I'll go back to the CFD and repeat the above process. wash, rinse, repeat. Debugging a Call Script change in v20 takes significantly more time if you need to perform iterative troubleshooting.
Now, in v20, to get a single log, you have to request a “Support Info” package, wait for it to download and then get your file from an unnecessarily large zip archive. In our system, it takes over 4 minutes to complete the SupportInfo.zip file and it's about 5.5GB in size.
Example: I'm testing a Call Script that is failing. To troubleshoot, I'll make a change in the CFD, build it, then update the script. I'll make a test call and if still failing, I need to review the 3CXCallFlow.log I have to download the SupportInfo.zip which takes several minutes. Then, once I determine what the error is, I'll go back to the CFD and repeat the above process. wash, rinse, repeat. Debugging a Call Script change in v20 takes significantly more time if you need to perform iterative troubleshooting.
Upvote
6