- Joined
- Sep 21, 2021
- Messages
- 61
- Reaction score
- 43
Hello,
I know the option of parking and unparking calls on different devices, but that is not very user friendly. When someone is busy on a call at his desk (deskphone or softphone) and they have to move it would be great to have an option in the smartphone app to continue the call on that device and vice-versa.
MS Teams and other softphone vendors have this option. I suppose 3CX could not stay behind here as a native softphone vendor.
I know the option of parking and unparking calls on different devices, but that is not very user friendly. When someone is busy on a call at his desk (deskphone or softphone) and they have to move it would be great to have an option in the smartphone app to continue the call on that device and vice-versa.
MS Teams and other softphone vendors have this option. I suppose 3CX could not stay behind here as a native softphone vendor.
Upvote
50