Translation plugin in persian

Status
Not open for further replies.

innovators

New User
Joined
May 27, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hello
Is it possible to translate live chat(WP) in Persian language?

thank you
 
Hi there.
No, it will not be possible to translate the plugin.
 
You can tho translate the messages that the Website visitor can see etc, so those you can change within the settings of the plugin.
 
Hi Oleg/team

Very excited about your plugin, but I have the same problem as OP, just with a different language.

Some settings can be changed, but the chat message field says 'Type your message...' which I'd like to translate. How is this done?

Similarly, when I type, it shows for the client '[name] is typing'.

I have tried using the plugin 'Loco translate' which usually can do these things, but apparently not with your plugin.
 
The thing is that we don't have any other language there, and if even you find a workaround there, you will still have an issue after updated as it will be overwritten.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us