Solved Trouble sending/receiving SMS suddenly

Status
Not open for further replies.

stpaulschurch

SMB User
Joined
Feb 17, 2024
Messages
18
Reaction score
9
When attempting to send an SMS from the Windows client or the Android app, I get this error:

30030 Failed to send message(s) to the provider 'voxtelesys' from '+13209826703' to '+13203093923'. Exception: Cannot find provider for number +13209826703.

Trouble is that we don't use voxtelesys. We use Twilio. We did use voxtelesys but canceled it over a month ago. I've checked settings in the android and windows apps, and I don't see why 3cx says we are using voxtelesys.

We can send and receive phone calls no problem.

Is there some other location where I need to go to make sure the provider is set correctly for SMS? I know the Account SID and Auth token are correct, as is the web hook at Twilio. I know that I was able to send texts before, even after we switched to Twilio. This is confusing me.
 
Hi @stpaulschurch, do you still have your Voxtelesys trunk on your PBX? If so you will want to delete it if you are no longer using it.

Second, you may need to archive the chats that once were used with Voxtelesys.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nathan@Voxtelesys
I removed the voxtelesys trunk several weeks ago. I'll archive the chats and see if that works.

I do know that Twilio is setup properly as I can sent texts directly through their website.
 
Aha! The archiving worked. Thank you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,206
Messages
591,282
Members
165,263
Latest member
SandervdMeij