Trunk re-register timeout not working

anonymouse

Bronze Partner
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
51
Reaction score
19
A trunk is configured with 126 seconds as the re-register timeout but it doesn't re-register until I manually select "Refresh registration".

I have had this happen a few times already with two different trunks on separate occasions.

I'd appreciate any help.

1771939458494.png
 
Hello,

What is the trunk provider, and have you reached out to them to confirm what they support for re-registration?
 
  • Like
Reactions: bitn2
A trunk is configured with 126 seconds as the re-register timeout but it doesn't re-register until I manually select "Refresh registration".
The value in the trunks settings is a suggestion when the PBX acts like a client and registers to a provider. The provider will decide the actual re-registration timeout in the 200 OK sent to the PBX for the registration.
Check what the provider actually supports and what they reply to the PBX using a pcap so you can determine if the PBX tries to re-register on time.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock