Trying to add IP phones

rapid6

Customer
Joined
Jun 4, 2015
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Should I be able to select one of these radio buttons? This is the second UI since deploying the PBX we've found that we can't interact with.

1770806275871.png
 
@rapid6 what is the browser you are using ?
Also do you have any SBC setup on the PBX side ?
What is the model of phone you are trying to setup ?
 
FF, tried in private mode, same result. Also in Chrome.

No SBC, I believe we can connect the phones directly (but I can't get the provision URL until I can get past this screen but can't select and radio button).

Yealink T42S
 
v20 Pro / 16 calls / 3cx hosted.
 
T42s isnt an router phone. You need at least an T42U or install an SBC somewhere else.
 
  • Like
Reactions: N_G and JohnS_3CX
Yes, thats what i said...
 
It can be a VM, or installed on any Windows PC. It just needs a constant IP address.
They have no physical machines on site.