Unable to add DID number to free version 3CX

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodrihadjes

Free User
Joined
Feb 20, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Hi,

I registered on the free version of 3CX and when configuring a line provided by CallCentric I noticed I'm unable to click on "DID number", preventing me from adding one,
Any help on the matter will be appreciated.


Best.
 
I don’t have my list in front of me but I believe Free doesn’t allow a second number, just the trunk number.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charles_3CX
Thank you. I might have misinterpreted other threads where people said they were able to configure one sip trunk and one DID.
 
Is it hosted or on premise? Hosted no DIDs for the free version, on premise you can use DIDs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IrinaP_3CX
Check the features as for the Free SMB's only one DID can be configured.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,142
Messages
590,937
Members
165,159
Latest member
Isuru Eranga