Unable to change box titles, button names, offline messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpierog

Forum User
Joined
Jun 2, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I am not able to have new text displayed on client site once its changed via admin page. For example Live Chat -> Settings -> styling then I change "chat box title", "Chat box intro" button text or any other text for boxes -> save settings. It saves it and I can see it at admin site ok but when I go to front page, old text is still there. I don't use any caching plugins, etc. My theme is Vam Tam, latest wordpress. Same thing happens with offline messages.

I have changed theme to wp default and have still same problem.

Screenshot-20200602131304-1146x250.png

Screenshot-20200602131403-409x233.png


Where could I change default GDPR message (GDPR notice to visitors)?

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Maciej
 
Hi,

I am not able to have new text displayed on client site once its changed via admin page. For example Live Chat -> Settings -> styling then I change "chat box title", "Chat box intro" button text or any other text for boxes -> save settings. It saves it and I can see it at admin site ok but when I go to front page, old text is still there. I don't use any caching plugins, etc. My theme is Vam Tam, latest wordpress. Same thing happens with offline messages.

I have changed theme to wp default and have still same problem.

View attachment 16336

View attachment 16337


Where could I change default GDPR message (GDPR notice to visitors)?

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Maciej
I had "Use localization plugin" ticked and missed that bit:
Should you wish to change the below strings with this option enabled, please visit the documentation.

Ok. I know why now, but link to documentation is broken. Any chance you could provide a new one.

Also, I have unchecked "Use localization plugin" box and still have country flags on my live chat. What is purpose of this option?

Thanks
 
Ok. I know why now, but link to documentation is broken. Any chance you could provide a new one.
Hi there,

The link has been fixed.
 
Nice one. Great plugin and support. Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us