Unable to connect Salesforce phone dialer with 3CX using CTI adaptor URl or can't find any XML file in 3CX for call center of Salesforce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anujgoel

New User
Joined
Nov 24, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hello team,
Urgently required any related solution. I'm unable to connect Salesforce phone dialer with 3CX using CTI adaptor URL and can't find any XML file in 3CX for call center of Salesforce. If anyone has any solution please provide ASAP. From where we have to get XML file in 3CX.
Also use 3cx own URL in CTI adaptor it shows error(Link refuse to connect) I don't know that is any access issue from salesforce or 3CX. If anyone have any solution kindly connect.
Thanks
 
There is no integration of the 3CX PBX with the CRM Dialer.
The only available option is the 3CX Click2Call which can divert numbers from the CRM to clickable url and route calls directly from the CRM to the 3CX Desktop App or Web Client.
 
There is no integration of the 3CX PBX with the CRM Dialer.
The only available option is the 3CX Click2Call which can divert numbers from the CRM to clickable url and route calls directly from the CRM to the 3CX Desktop App or Web Client.
Thanks for the info. Could you provide any document or setup link so that I can setup Click2Call functionality in my salesforce with 3CX.
 
I want this type of CTI dialer(mentioned below) in Salesforce that is integrated with 3CX. Also this CTI dialer shown on many videos or blogs. But we were unable to connect it with 3CX. It shows this link refused to connect and we can't see any UI. I think there are some access issue from our 3CX account or missing some steps. Please review it and provide the solution.
 

Attachments

  • 1669358757017.png
    1669358757017.png
    119 KB · Views: 8
This is a CTI dialer in Salesforce. This is not tested neither supported from our side.
 
I want this type of CTI dialer(mentioned below) in Salesforce that is integrated with 3CX. Also this CTI dialer shown on many videos or blogs. But we were unable to connect it with 3CX. It shows this link refused to connect and we can't see any UI. I think there are some access issue from our 3CX account or missing some steps. Please review it and provide the solution.
This is not the kind of thing that "just works" with any PBX. There are requirements and 3CX does not support any of those CTI dialers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheodorosG_3CX
Thanks. I have another query that how can we get all the recording links of 3CX in salesforce. Is there any API doc or any specific solution. Please check.
 
Thanks. I have another query that how can we get all the recording links of 3CX in salesforce. Is there any API doc or any specific solution. Please check.
There's no way directly in 3CX. We do have a module for something like this tho but it won't work if you are hosted by 3CX.
 
Can you please provide the details of the module that you mentioned in above reply.
 
Can you please provide the details of the module that you mentioned in above reply.
It's a module that checks for new recordings and can send by email, upload the file to a server and more.
 
It's a module that checks for new recordings and can send by email, upload the file to a server and more.
Is this existing module in 3CX. Can you please provide the module name or from where I got that module in 3CX.
 
Is this existing module in 3CX. Can you please provide the module name or from where I got that module in 3CX.
No, it's not from 3CX nor in 3CX. It's something we sell ourselves as 3rd-party integrators.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,962
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe