Unattended Transfer Via Name Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

aleksbor

Bronze Partner
Joined
Mar 9, 2022
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Hello All. I have only Fanvils to test with. We've encountered an issue when attempting an unattended transfer when searching by name. The transfer fails. It works fine via extension, but end users don't want to maintain a spreadsheet with extensions for cold transfers. 3CX V20.
 
What about the issue ? If it is not fixed , I suggest to send email to [email protected] . We can do the analyze from phone side .
 
Please clarify what you mean by "switch from 123 to abc?"
When I search by name, I use the same keypad with numbers and letters; the search happens automatically when I press those keys. I see no option to switch from 123 to ABC on my V64.
 
When you try to type, do you see the button showing 123 or abc?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
112,156
Messages
591,013
Members
165,188
Latest member
Teemal