Solved Unauthorized call from voicemail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillaume.P

Bronze Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Aug 29, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Hello everyone.

I have a problem on my 3CX SMB. When I check my voicemail messages, if I press 4 to call back, I get an error message : Unauthorized call

I don't have any specific outgoing rules, do I need to set up a special adjustment?

Thank you in advance for your answers
 
There is an option in the PBX which allows outgoing calls from the voicemail system.

for security reasons this is disabled by default. Many toll fraud attempts have originated from the voicemail system.

This can be disabled on a dedicated instance when you have access to the full admin console configuration, but it is disabled on the SMB version.
 
That's what I thought. Thanks for your feedback.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NicholasP_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,142
Messages
590,937
Members
165,159
Latest member
Isuru Eranga