Use Live Chat & Talk on mobile phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

newavealex

Forum User
Basic Certified
Joined
Aug 15, 2019
Messages
84
Reaction score
2
When I use Live Chat & Talk on my mobile phone
Pick up the phone, hang up the phone, the ringing will continue without interruption,
I have tested several IOS mobile phones, and this will happen
I have tested using Android phones and it does not cause such problems
 
I have updated the 3cx server to 16.0.5.611
But the same situation will happen to IOS in Live Chat & Talk
Use situation: After the Live Chat & Talk phone is hung up, make another call immediately,
At the same time, there will be a beep and the voice of the person answering the phone.
Only happens when using IOS
This is not the case with Android.
 
You may misunderstand what I mean, Not use a IOS APP
I mean
When I turn on "safari" to use Live Chat & Talk
The phone is hung up, make another call immediately,
At the same time, there will be a beep and the voice of the person answering the phone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us