v2.0.5 - Proximity sensor not working on GS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlightRisk

Joined
Mar 29, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I have the US T-Mobile Galaxy SIII (GS3), model SGH T999. I can't get the proximity sensor feature to work. The screen is always on and my hear and cheek are constantly causing things to happen on my phone that I don't want to happen while I am on a call. For now, I've turned on the feature to use all of the screen real estate. This keeps me from activating the menu with my head, but there I times when I need to pull my head away from the phone and use the menu. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Device Info
-------------------------------------------------------
Phone Model: Samsung GS3 (model SGH T999)
Firmware Version: Android 4.0.4

Issue Info
-------------------------------------------------------
Handset: [Handset with 3CX on a call]
Contacts: [Local|Exchange|Google]
Connection: [WiFi]
Server: [External]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe