V20 Digital Receptionist Holiday "play announcement" has a ringing tone in the background

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACT512

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Mar 1, 2022
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
We have a Digital Receptionist with a holiday rule, when we add the "play announcement" recording, the caller hears phone ringing in the background. those background artifacts are not present in the original wav file.
 
Hello, I also have this but the link above shows: You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
I am logged in - can someone point me in the right direction please
 
Hello, I also have this but the link above shows: You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
I am logged in - can someone point me in the right direction please
Yeah it's a Partner forum. In summary, so far there isn't a solution, but a handful of people are experiencing it. 3CX suggested a support ticket, if using a different WAV file didn't solve it.

v20 is not yet released, so...
 
Thanks Steve! I shall give it a try!
 
Per a post on that partner thread today, it's been fixed and will be in an upcoming update. Presumably RC3 since they have been talking about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,150
Messages
590,979
Members
165,174
Latest member
Vikta