Validation of the CRM Integration scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guidm

Platinum Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
I'm performing the logic in CRM Integration to skip the scenario. I'm trying to make sure that if the email matches the 3cx agent's email it returns true. Below is how I'm trying, but it's throwing an error.Estou realizando a lógica no CRM Integration para pular o cenário. Estou tentando fazer com que caso o email seja igual ao email do agente do 3cx, ele retorne verdadeiro. Abaixo como estou tentando, porém está gerando erro.

[IIf([ReportCallEnabled]!=True||[EntityId]==""||[AgentEmail]!="[email protected]",True,[IIf([CallType]!=Inbound,True,False)])]

The default condition is
[IIf([ReportCallEnabled]!=True||[EntityId]=="",True,[IIf([CallType]!=Inbound,True,False)])]

Just entered a validation
 
You can't add 3 elements to an OR statement. You will need to chain it with another IIf condition:
[IIf([ReportCallEnabled]!=True||[EntityId]=="",True,[IIf([AgentEmail]!="[email protected]",True,[IIf([CallType]!=Inbound,True,False)])])]
 
Thank you very much, I was in dire need of this. Is it possible to use split? Exemple
[IIf([ReportCallEnabled]!=True||[EntityId]=="",True,[IIf([[AgentEmail].Split('@')[1]]!="teste.com",True,[IIf([CallType]!=Inbound,True,False)])])]
 
[[AgentEmail].Split('@')[1]]
I don't this this will work, because of how the Method invocation is implemented, you can't use the index accessor like that. But maybe something you can try would be:
[[AgentEmail].EndsWith("@teste.com")]
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.