Very difficult to "divert to voicemail" on Android if using Android 10 style navigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Free User
Joined
Jul 7, 2016
Messages
25
Reaction score
7
I've been playing around with the new back/home/recent functions for Android instead of the on-screen buttons and it's almost impossible to use the "divert to voicemail" feature in the Beta app without accidentally sending the "home" command to the phone. Not really a 3CX bug, but something to be thinking about as the new Android 10 UI becomes more common.
 
I posted the first video. I can use the divert to voicemail slider now if I touch just over the line on the screen (just above the text). I've mostly been just rejecting the call now that it continues ringing to the caller and eventually goes to voicemail. They're all just unsolicited vendors these days anyway... :)

Yes yes I followed this up already - in the beta increased the swipe area by 1 cm..
Even a horse can use our app :P because the swipe area accommodates the area of a hoof!! ;) so you do not need to put your finger on the line.

OK give me suggestions.. Maybe I increase the thickness of the line or move the line slightly higher.. Im listening..
 
If the line was bumped higher it would help. I know where to touch now so I'm able to divert to voicemail reliably, but coaxing users to click higher would be helpful. I'm easier to train than end users. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,969
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon