Voicemails being dropped from Queue mailbox into mine

RevHealth

Customer
Joined
Sep 9, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
I am having an odd issue I cannot really wrap my head around and hope some of the fine folk here would have some insight.



The queue configuration:
1791473623915.png
1791473661290.png

This is what is Happening:

1791473854395.png

No one else is getting these voicemails.

Anyone have any idea what is going on?
 
Solution
So the caller is pressing the operator extension within the voicemail. What is the operator extension in this system? note that by default the voicemail message is Record your message and press #, or press * to contact the operator.

Could you please navigate to system --- voicemail and disable the option that I have marked in the pic below: Calls transferred from voicemail will be routed here

1791474119319.png
So the caller is pressing the operator extension within the voicemail. What is the operator extension in this system? note that by default the voicemail message is Record your message and press #, or press * to contact the operator.

Could you please navigate to system --- voicemail and disable the option that I have marked in the pic below: Calls transferred from voicemail will be routed here

1791474119319.png
 
Last edited:
Solution
Awesome. Thank you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Alejandro_3CX

Forum statistics

Threads
112,206
Messages
591,282
Members
165,264
Latest member
Tperry-NIS