W80B Unable to upgrade firmware to the correct firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotinteractive

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Apr 14, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
My W80B has the firmware version 103.85.188.5 (Benelux version) and following the 3CX documentation I have to change it to 103.85.0.26.
When I try doing this I'm getting the error: Firmware update failed! Software limit Rebooting please wait ...

I didn't had this issue with my W80DM when I changed that device his firmware to the 103.85.0.26

My DM sees the W80B device but has the notification "Limited downgrade" in the status column on the "Base station settings" page.

Anyone that has a hint to solve this? Thanks!
 
Hi there.
For this issue, it will be best to reach the official Yealink team and see what they can advise.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us