jprouty Customer Joined Apr 23, 2020 Messages 37 Reaction score 1 Apr 24, 2020 #1 Has anyone successfully installed the chat with us on a non wordpress site? my site loads and I just get the icon of the phone and chat bubble in the lower corner. I am running it on apache
Has anyone successfully installed the chat with us on a non wordpress site? my site loads and I just get the icon of the phone and chat bubble in the lower corner. I am running it on apache
TeKNacion Bronze Partner Basic Certified Joined Oct 16, 2017 Messages 32 Reaction score 5 May 1, 2020 #2 make sure to include the main url of the site in which the plugin resides. I was testing with my non ssl site in this image.
make sure to include the main url of the site in which the plugin resides. I was testing with my non ssl site in this image.