What happened to the allow calls on 3g/LTE option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cahiatt

Forum User
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
I'm using ver 16.0 from April 9 and while trying to trace a problem noticed the use 3g/LTE option for calls isn't there.

If there a new way we can force calls to use wifi or LTE only for remote clients? I have one user with a bad home internet connection and she will NOT reliably disable WiFi on her phone. Her calls always drop on the switch to LTE or back to WiFi.

I want to force her app to only allow calls via LTE and ignore WiFi on the phone.
 
+1 Would also like a calls only on Wifi type option. Don't want the soft phone working on mobile data and dealing with the support calls it brings.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.