Wix live chat not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

yedmusic1

Free User
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Hi all I tried everything to make the 3cx click to chat work with my wix website

I even read the thread regarding white listing my website I tried that as well

if anybody can help me I would really appreciate It i literally wasted hours on this

Thanks in advance
 
Hi @yedmusic1,

Could you please PM me the link to your site to have a look? We may need a temp user account created to log in and check the settings in the Live Chat.
 
Thanks I sent it to you
 
Hi @Callinectes, I've checked your site you sent through and it seems to be working. Let me know if you received my test message.
 
Yes, we got it working by adding the URL ending in filesusr.com to the allowed sites in the 3CX messaging setup.
 
  • Like
Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
Great to hear you got this working @Callinectes! If you require any further assistance, feel free to open a new thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock