Wix Live Chat Pop-out

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidM84

Free User
Joined
Mar 5, 2022
Messages
96
Reaction score
32
Hi,

I understand that the best live-chat plugin is the one for Wordpress, unfortunately we are using WIX:confused: for all our websites (not my call). We have WIX chat that is highly customizable but I'd like to route the chats to 3CX. Which is not possible with WIX.

I tried the 3CX emberd widget, but I don't like the fact that it pops out unexpectedly so it might not be approved by our project manager. UNLESS there is a way to prevent that from happening,

Is there a way to make the 3X live chat remans on the current page?
 
Hi @DavidM84,

I'm afraid that chat boxes pop out, previously we had an issue whereby while the chat was linked to the page you were on, people would continue browsing the site and lose chat connectivity. A decision was made to have the chats pop out to avoid any loss of connectivity. You can mention this to your project manager and I'm sure they'll understand.
 
Is there any wy to customize the chat bot as well with pre-built answers?
 
Is there any wy to customize the chat bot as well with pre-built answers?
There is no support for chat bots right now, but this is something we will be looking into moving forward and may come in a future Update.
 
Yeah that would be really awesome, since 3CX is a Business oriented communication platform, and can do so many amazing things.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon