- Joined
- Sep 7, 2021
- Messages
- 24
- Reaction score
- 2
No response to my personal message or previous thread
Here is my set up. Global office hours in 3CX are set up to go from 7.30 AM to 7.30 PM.
Case 1: I don't set up any specific times in the chat wordpress plugin settings --> In this scenario the chat shows up on my website all the time (even outside of the global office hours) --> that I don't want
Case 2: I set up the wordpress plugin to also have office hours (in this case the same as the global hours). The chat does not show up (even during the office hours) --> most of the time. Some times there is unpredictable behavior--> some times it shows up sometimes not (some of which maybe caching related) but by and large it does not show up at all after some time
Here is my set up. Global office hours in 3CX are set up to go from 7.30 AM to 7.30 PM.
Case 1: I don't set up any specific times in the chat wordpress plugin settings --> In this scenario the chat shows up on my website all the time (even outside of the global office hours) --> that I don't want
Case 2: I set up the wordpress plugin to also have office hours (in this case the same as the global hours). The chat does not show up (even during the office hours) --> most of the time. Some times there is unpredictable behavior--> some times it shows up sometimes not (some of which maybe caching related) but by and large it does not show up at all after some time