mfloral New User Joined Apr 14, 2022 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Apr 14, 2022 #1 Hi, first time setting up on wordpress. I setup my livechat and Wordpress plugin to work on all the pages, the parameters are set to show the button on all the pages, but the chat is only visible on some English ones and none on the french ones. Anyone has a guess?
Hi, first time setting up on wordpress. I setup my livechat and Wordpress plugin to work on all the pages, the parameters are set to show the button on all the pages, but the chat is only visible on some English ones and none on the french ones. Anyone has a guess?
NickD_3CX Community Manager Silver Partner Advanced Certified Joined Jun 2, 2014 Messages 5,571 Reaction score 1,981 Apr 15, 2022 #2 I had a browser on the website but I could see any element load on any page. In most cases this happens, it is some other plugin that it is conflicting with.
I had a browser on the website but I could see any element load on any page. In most cases this happens, it is some other plugin that it is conflicting with.