RaptorDTF New User Joined Jun 24, 2021 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Jun 24, 2021 #1 ok, I just installed the chat client and it shows on all pages but nothing happens when I click it.. just shows the "disabled" cursor... How do I fix this??? and if this is in the wrong place, I do apologize...
ok, I just installed the chat client and it shows on all pages but nothing happens when I click it.. just shows the "disabled" cursor... How do I fix this??? and if this is in the wrong place, I do apologize...
VasilisV_3CX Customer Joined Jan 12, 2021 Messages 4,360 Reaction score 951 Jun 25, 2021 #2 Hi @RaptorDTF, When you say "disabled", do you mean the button is greyed out? If the button is greyed out this could be due to a couple of different things such as: No agent in the queue The PBX being 'out of office hours' The Wordpress Live Chat plugin being 'out of office hours'
Hi @RaptorDTF, When you say "disabled", do you mean the button is greyed out? If the button is greyed out this could be due to a couple of different things such as: No agent in the queue The PBX being 'out of office hours' The Wordpress Live Chat plugin being 'out of office hours'