- Joined
- Jul 23, 2020
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello, Sir.
I'm plugin developer in South Korea and have given to you my converting language file for Korean from 2018.
I was called Remoted and your plugin was called WP Live Chat Support at that time.
Also, I still translate your plugin, WP-Live Chat by 3CX, now for Korean.
By the way, WP-Live Chat by 3CX doesn't work in Admin Panel - Setting after version updating 9.0.3 and Now your plugin version is at 9.0.5.
But this plugin don't work smoothly, So I re-installed but it was no effect.
In WordPress Forum - WP Live Chat by 3CX, 3CX WordPress team haven't resolving problem and anyway solution wasn't seen by 3CX team.
It was add your vicious circle. If possible, don't go away our.
I'm plugin developer in South Korea and have given to you my converting language file for Korean from 2018.
I was called Remoted and your plugin was called WP Live Chat Support at that time.
Also, I still translate your plugin, WP-Live Chat by 3CX, now for Korean.
By the way, WP-Live Chat by 3CX doesn't work in Admin Panel - Setting after version updating 9.0.3 and Now your plugin version is at 9.0.5.
But this plugin don't work smoothly, So I re-installed but it was no effect.
In WordPress Forum - WP Live Chat by 3CX, 3CX WordPress team haven't resolving problem and anyway solution wasn't seen by 3CX team.
It was add your vicious circle. If possible, don't go away our.