WP-Live Chat by 3CX vs 3CX Live Chat and Talk vs 3CX Webinar

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnDutchable30

Customer
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Messages
62
Reaction score
3
I am struggling a bit with the Wordpress plugins of 3CX WP-Live Chat en 3CX Live Chat and Talk.

WP-Live Chat is up-to-date to the latest Wordpress version and Live Chat and Talk is 5 months old and 3CX Webinar even over a year and not updated?
Question: Why is the Live Chat and Talk not updated to support the latest WP release?
Question: What is the main difference between the two plugins, except the Talk function?

I want to get any webchat which is started to be notified in my 3CX app on my iPhone, but this is not possible with WP-Live Chat, but I can remember from a long long time ago this was possible?
Question: Anybody a tip?
 

Attachments

  • 3cx.png
    3cx.png
    60 KB · Views: 6
I noticed that I can install the 3CX Live Chat and Talk which notifies any chat on my iPhone, but the layout is not as pretty as the Live Chat and there is no history present. Would the combination be possible?
 
An updated version of WP Live Chat by 3CX is coming out soon that will contain all 'Live Chat and Talk' features merged into it. You'll get a good combination of features from both worlds.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us