Solved Yealink T41S - Firmware update failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphabetic

3CX MVP
Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
6,619
Reaction score
2,633
3CX 16.0.619
Phone prov over LAN
Default templates used
Current FW: 66.83.0.55

I've tried to update it to the latest build from the 3CX website as well as via MGMT console.

I've factory reset the phone and tried to no avail.

Any ideas?

PBX is due to be updated to latest build over the new few days.
 
Hi @kieferschild

Is the firmware on that device a bit too old to be allowed to jump to the latest version perhaps?
 
That may well be the case as the PBX is a few versions behind. Is there a way to browse the older versions or a URL to download them from or do I need to browse the PBX to find it?
 
Perfect! :D

★ this star is for you!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JohnS_3CX
Glad to help!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us