Solved Yealink W52P + W56H cannot provision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen.c

Gold Partner
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Messages
113
Reaction score
65
I've got a site with a W52P which is running firmware 25.80.0.15.

The base has 4 phones hanging off it which are W56H handsets which are running firmware 61.81.0.30

The 3CX instance is sitting in the cloud (lightsail) and is it up and running.

I have an SBC which is up and installed on site and connected.

Router has no SIP ALG (i've disabled it but having it enabled doesn't help either).

I've tried a forward of 5060 udp/tcp to the SBC and without, neither make a difference.

What i've done is, go into 3CX, create the FXS/DECT yealink handset > selected the right model (W52P) and put in the MAC > Set 3CX SBC Remote > Put in the LAN IP of the SBC > selected the extensions and saved.

I've then gone into the Yealink > factory reset it > logged back in and gone to the Settings etc and put the provisioning URL in and hit save/provision.

The accounts never get populated in the yealink, they just remain blank.

Any idea what i'm doing wrong here?
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnS_3CX
Absolute champion. Worked like a charm.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MidiTélécom
Nice !
If the provisionning not work, try this everytime, 90% of the time is about firmware that not certified with 3CX.
 
I've tried a forward of 5060 udp/tcp to the SBC and without, neither make a difference.
Glad to hear it was sorted mooseman. Make sure you remove the forward!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,960
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us