Via this form you can apply to be listed as a VoIP / SIP trunk provider for 3CX. As a certified VoIP / SIP Trunk provider:
- You will be present in the drop down of pre-configured SIP trunks in 3CX.
- You will be listed on our supported VoIP Provider pages.
- 3CX will test each version of its software against your service before release.
- 3CX will offer first level support to our partners & customers on your service.
- After approval you must complete the Interop Test Plan and submit the results to us.
- You must list 3CX as a supported platform on your website.
- You must link to the 3CX website from a partners page or a configuration notes page.
- Commit to troubleshooting interop issues, supporting customers.
- You must provide a priority technical support channel for our support team.
- You must re-test your service with 3CX after making any significant changes.
- Pay a yearly interop fee.
To apply to become a certified provider a strategic review must be undertaken first. Fill in the form below to get this process underway. You can get a free licence of 3CX for testing here.