3CX “LIVE CHAT” show up on “Busy Hour” or “Weekend” or “National Holiday” Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

eangney

Free User
Joined
Jun 13, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Dear Experts, All,

Does 3CX have a feature for “LIVE CHAT” like when on “Busy Hour” or “Weekend” or “National Holiday” there will option to leave or show/telling that Company/staff is busy or might late in reply or weekend or national holiday mode?
 
OK.

that makes sense
But as I read the many entries and post which are about this topic, I feel that I am not alone, to wish such a feature native in 3CX ;-)
 
ok. I undeerstand.

I'll start over ;-)

What I am trying to achieve is, some of our employees are in a queue (eg. from 9-17) and also should answer the chat.
But they need to be internal available on their extension after 17:00 and before 9:00. They could manually log out of the queue (but if they do that, I'm quite sure they'll forget to log in the next morning). If I set them automatically ("Auto Switch") to DND, they are not avaliable under their extension. Maybe setting the status automatically to "Lunch" or something else would help, but it is not possible to select the desired state at "Auto Switch". Or do I miss something?

Any idea how I could implement that?
 
The only way to automate extension login/logout from queues is, as you mentioned, to use the "Auto Switch" feature, however this will either switch to DND if Out of Office hours or Away if Lunch time, both of which profiles will prevent calls from reaching the extension. That said, I'm afraid there's no way to have extensions automatically login/logout from queues while also allowing internal calls to be received.

I think the best solution here would be to have a Queue Manager who will log everybody out and in at the required times instead of leaving it up to the users.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon