3CX Android App and H.264 video

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayfield

Platinum Partner
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
306
Reaction score
121
I've been looking forward to the 3CX apps including the H.264 codec so that they would work with the CyberData video intercom products.

Testing with one shows that they do work.

I programmed a video intercom to call my 3CX app on my smartphone (android) when the call button is pressed on the video intercom.

When the button is pressed, the call rings through to the 3CX app and I can answer it, with good audio both ways. Pressing the Video button the 3CX app connects me to the video intercom with video. This works great.

But, if I call the video intercom from the 3CX app, while the video intercom answers and I have good audio both ways, when I press the Video button on the 3CX app, the video never connects and I just see a 'spinning circle' on the 3CX app display.

I'm trying to determine if this is a problem with the 3CX app or a problem with the CyberData video intercom.

Any thoughts on this?

John Rayfield, Jr.
Rayfield Communicatioins
 
as a test:

edit both extensions and disable the option "PBX delivers audio". Also ensure that recordings are off on both extensions.

test again and let us know if this works for you.
 
But, if I call the video intercom from the 3CX app, while the video intercom answers and I have good audio both ways, when I press the Video button on the 3CX app, the video never connects and I just see a 'spinning circle' on the 3CX app display.
Hi John,

I've tested this with a "CyberData Video Outdoor Intercom with RFID" and my video works in both directions.

3CX Android App:18.1.5.259
CyberData FW: v1.1.0

Please make sure that your extensions (the Android and the Cyberdata) look like this, then try again and let us know.

1690814647170.png
 
When will the non beta android app being released? We are on the latest pbx version with support for H264 but cant use it because the android app with h264 support isn released yet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RJansen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us