- Joined
- Feb 22, 2024
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi everyone,
I’m having an issue with incoming DID routing on a 3CX SMB Cloud installation.
System:
The DID I want to route is:
+49 7171 95XXXX24
However, when I call this number, the call is not routed to the destination configured for this DID. Instead, it ends up at the default/main trunk destination, which in my case is the ring group 23661 (Eisenmedia).
At first I suspected that the final digits 24 were being removed somewhere, but the SIP Trunk Checker shows that Easybell is actually sending the complete number.
Relevant parts of the log:
inbound_did = 49717195XXXX24
inbound_did_rule =
The SIP INVITE also contains the complete DID:
INVITE sip:49717195XXXX24@...
To: <sip:[email protected]>
Later in the routing process, 3CX sends the call to:
Wringgroup: 23661
public_push_callername = 01XXXXXXXXX:RG: Eisenmedia
So as far as I can tell:
I have already checked the DID under Admin → SIP Trunks and it appears to be entered completely.
Has anyone seen this behaviour on 3CX SMB Cloud?
In particular, I’m trying to understand:
Thanks!
I’m having an issue with incoming DID routing on a 3CX SMB Cloud installation.
System:
- Edition: SMB
- Version: 20.0.995 SP9
- Deployment: Hosted by 3CX
- License: Free
- SIP provider: Easybell
The DID I want to route is:
+49 7171 95XXXX24
However, when I call this number, the call is not routed to the destination configured for this DID. Instead, it ends up at the default/main trunk destination, which in my case is the ring group 23661 (Eisenmedia).
At first I suspected that the final digits 24 were being removed somewhere, but the SIP Trunk Checker shows that Easybell is actually sending the complete number.
Relevant parts of the log:
inbound_did = 49717195XXXX24
inbound_did_rule =
The SIP INVITE also contains the complete DID:
INVITE sip:49717195XXXX24@...
To: <sip:[email protected]>
Later in the routing process, 3CX sends the call to:
Wringgroup: 23661
public_push_callername = 01XXXXXXXXX:RG: Eisenmedia
So as far as I can tell:
- Easybell sends the full DID correctly.
- The DID is not being truncated by the provider.
- The full DID is configured on the SIP trunk.
- inbound_did_rule remains empty.
- 3CX therefore appears not to match a specific DID rule and falls back to the trunk’s default destination.
I have already checked the DID under Admin → SIP Trunks and it appears to be entered completely.
Has anyone seen this behaviour on 3CX SMB Cloud?
In particular, I’m trying to understand:
- Why does inbound_did_rule remain empty even though the received DID matches the number configured on the trunk?
- Does the DID need to be entered specifically as 49717195XXXX24, +49717195XXXX24, or in another format for SMB Cloud?
- Is there another place in the SMB edition where the DID-to-destination assignment needs to be configured?
- Could this be a limitation or issue with DID routing on the Free SMB license?
Thanks!
