• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

3CX contacts not showing on N670

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas Bosman

Trainee Partner
Joined
Mar 30, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I added some contact on the 3cx contacts global list. I have a Gigaset N670 with S650H phones. When I use my S650h and go to the 3cx address book, I do not see anything.? questions is why the S650H phone sync up right away. Do the wireless handheld take some time to sync or do I need to do re provision for it to sync up?
 
Hi @Bas Bosman,

The phones will automatically provision once a day, for updates you make during the day, it's best to select the phone and reprovision it which should have the contacts show up thereafter.
 
Despite being synchronized once a day, I still don't see any contacts.
 
Hi @Bas Bosman,

Have you ensured that the contact has a number set in the 'Mobile' field? If not, add one and try and manually reprovision again.

Where are you adding these contacts to the system? If you're adding contacts via a CRM, make sure that in Settings >> General >> "Hide CRM Contacts from 3CX Apps Company Phonebook" is not checked.
 
Goodmorning,

I add the contacts via Contacts in the 3CX Apps Company Phonebook. Manual re-provisioning does not work.
 
Hi @Bas Bosman,

Once the phone is provisioned correctly, you should press the center button ( --- ) then Contacts and Online Directory.

Have you ensured that your Gigaset base station is provisioned correctly? Check by logging in to the Gigaset interface, clicking Settings then Provisioning and configuration. You should see your PBX's provisioning URL in the 'Provisioning server' section. This should match the provisioning URL in your 3CX Management Console under Advanced >> FXS/DECT >> Gigaset DECT N670.
 
the url is correct in the n670. When I open the xml file, the phone number is under office1. I entered it in the pbx contacts under mobile.

The fields firstname, lastname, company and mobile are completed.
 
Can you provide us some details with regard to the versions of your PBX, firmware of the base and the software version of the phone?
 
PBX Pro license 16.0.8.9
N670: 2.39.0+ build.1ffa429
S650h: 76.02
 
Hi @Bas Bosman,

We've tested this using the same firmware and PBX version, however our handset firmware was a little older, which worked without any issue. May I suggest contacting 3CX Support via your Partner Portal to investigate further?
 
Have you in settings below

online contacts -> xml or under Central contacts set in the n670

Last question:

how are the online contacts set up in the n670?

- Speed dial contacts -> Online contacts

- Contacts for INT key -> Central contacts

- Automatic search -> Central contacts
 
Last edited:
There is no reference to the xml phonebook. You will only see the phonebook from the device and not on in the UI as a page.

I would definitely factory reset the device and follow our guide from scratch. https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/gigaset-n670-n870/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us