3CX FCS integration

Thilia

Free User
Joined
May 24, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Dear Team,


I have recently set up 3CX version 20 and am in the process of integrating it with FCS for call accounting and minibar upgrades. However, I’m currently facing the following issues:


  1. PMS Integration – The integration for check-in and check-out is complete, but 3CX is not updating accordingly when we send the query to 3CX.
  2. CDR Integration – The call detail records are being sent to FCS, but FCS is unable to recognize the format of the data being received.
  3. FCS Voice Integration – We need to create a SIP trunk and forward SIP packets to FCS. I am currently unsure about the correct procedure to set this up.

Kindly advise on how we can proceed to resolve these issues.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us