3CX integraction with panasonic TDE600

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSH

Customer
Joined
Dec 26, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone! I have a panasonic TDE600 system and I'm looking to integrate it with my 3CX system. Is there a way to accomplish this integration?
 
The Panasonic, being a PBX on it's own, means you will never achieve "full" integration. You may be able to set it up so that extension on each system can call each other, if you have the time and patience.

This could be done in a number of ways...
you could try registering a SIP trunk from the Panasonic to a Bridge trunk on 3CX, to allow calls to pass between the two. However, this sort of thing is not supported by 3CX any longer and is not guaranteed to work, or work correctly.

You could also try connecting the two though extensions, making use of ATAs and gateways, but this is going to start getting expensive and is certainly going to have limitations.
In the long run, if you have outgrown the Panasonic system (or have issues with it), and are want to move on, you would be better to move everyone to 3CX.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DSH
Hello everyone! I have a panasonic TDE600 system and I'm looking to integrate it with my 3CX system. Is there a way to accomplish this integration

Hello everyone! I have a panasonic TDE600 system and I'm looking to integrate it with my 3CX system. Is there a way to accomplish this integration?
Yes, we did deliver this scenario to you.

Contact: [email protected]
 
  • Like
Reactions: DSH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us