3CX iOS App Won’t Connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pk2CA

SOHO User
Joined
Jan 17, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
We have a 3CX hosted service with users using iOS and Android apps. My iOS 3CX will not dial or receive calls. The phone dialed shows “Connecting”. I can see other users listed, with their current status. I can access and listen to voicemail. I simply can’t make calls.

I have tried:

Power cycle iPhone
Delete 3CX app on iPhone
Reprovision 3CX app on iPhone
Software updated on iPhone to 16.3 (beta)

My business partner‘s instance of 3CX on his iPhone is working fine. Any suggestions?
 
Are you using a VPN?
 
Yes! That was it, thank you! Turned it off and the app works fine. Is there a way for the app to work with a VPN or do I just need to make sure I don’t use it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Hello, I have a similar issue with the Android app. it just says "Connecting" I have allowed all required ports. With no luck still


We do not use any VPNs, The firewall Test has a few fails as follows: The rest of the ports passed besides the BELOW


  • resolving 'sip-alg-detector.3cx.com'... done
  • testing 3CX PhoneSystem 01 SIP Server... failed (How to resolve?)
    • stopping service... done
    • detecting SIP ALG... not detected
    • testing port 5060... Mapping does not match 5060. Mapping is 9118. (How to resolve?)
    • starting service... done
  • testing 3CX PhoneSystem Media Server... failed (How to resolve?)
    • stopping service... done
    • testing port 5090... done
    • testing ports [9000..9398]... failed (How to resolve?)
      • .......
      • testing port 9118... Mapping does not match 9118. Mapping is 9119. (How to resolve?)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us